Do You Have What It Takes? Sign Up Now For Early Access!

18 followers

Our Mission

AJP - www.AbilityJobsPlus.com (We're a job site like monster) but we differ. We help individuals with disabilities, and disabled veterans find employment. Our mission to reduce the unemployment rate within the disabled community. There is currently 3+ million unemployed disabled veterans, and over 54 million unemployed disabled (non military) individuals. On a global scale there is over 1 Billion disabled individuals.

18 followers

18 followers

Updates (1)

18 followers

Documents (0)

No Documents at this time

Full Pitch

www.AbilityJobsPlus.com - AJP (We're a job site like monster) but we differ. We help individuals with disabilities, and disabled veterans find employment. AbilityJobsPlus.com is headquartered in Kigman, AZ. Our mission to reduce the much needed unemployment rate within the disabled community. There is currently over 3 million unemployed disabled veterans, (And that will be on the rise in the coming years.) There is over 54 million unemployed disabled (non military) individuals. On a global scale there is over 1 Billion disabled individuals. The AJP site officially launched on Jan 3, 2012. We need the capital to get it out to the disabled community and companies that hire disabled veterans and disabled non military. The many of job sites that exists today have not yet seen this untapped source of quality job seekers ready and willing to enter the work force for the first time or re-enter the work force.

7 Comments

In Reply

I think this is a wonderful idea that's time has come. - Toshi AnzaiWell thank you so very much Mr. Anzai. I see you are associated with San Diego State University. Who can I talk with about getting in touch with the disabled students, so they know that AJP exists. - Richard Hill Cancel Reply

• Jun Jin
    Jun Jin 2 months ago

Hello,

I am Jun I seek a reliable business partner for a profitable investment. Would make funds available for any good project in your location, for more details and further discussion contact me via email ( junjin20201@gmail.com )

Cheers

• Jun Jin
    Jun Jin 5 months ago

Hello ,

I am Jun Jin Am willing to venture into profitable business with you also willing to deal with you in trust and confidence ...Am an investor keen on investing in lucrative, calculated viable business, either by partnership or as a financier. in Cash, Fixed interest, Shares , Property. I will welcome any profitable business plan/proposal (Long or short term). I will be investing independently.

To proceed, let me have your business plan/proposals ( junjininvestment @ gmail.com )

My details
    Name: JUN JIN
    HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
    23RD FLOOR, ARION COMMERCIAL CENTRE,
    2-12 QUEEN'S ROAD WEST, HONG KONG.

Regards
    Jun Jin

• Martin Cooper
    Martin Cooper 38 months ago

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!

Successful and future-oriented, Arcom Investments LTD makes capital for innovative and future-oriented businesses available.

Our clients investors and borrowers find through our meditation always the right solution for profitable collaborations.

These are usually classic loans or dormant partnerships which becomes to profitable business corporations for years in the financing area.

Our interest is directed on, All type of investment opportunities Therefore, we would be pleased if you contact us and present your projects which you have a funding requirement for.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely

2 GAYTON ROAD
    London
    HA1 2XU
    Tel: +44 (0) 207 962 8256
    Mobil: +44 (0) 742 434 2181
    Fax: +44 (0) 207 138 1054
    E-Mail: martin.cooper@arcom-investments.com
    Web: www.arcom-investments.com

• Richard Hill
    Richard Hill 45 months ago

Thank you Richard for addressing this US travesty with a tangible solution! I'm interested in learning more about grants the US government may be offering disabled Americans in job training for the plethora of home based opportunities technology affords, which on the surface appear in concert the needs of physically and mentally challenged individuals. My industry (executive recruiting (easy example)) could benefit immensely from an influx of dedicated and well trained researchers and recruiters who provided the right training and aptitude, would be awarded tidy sums for work requiring nothing more than a computer, telephone, tenacity and a willingness to put time into launching a new career. Software Development offers similar opportunity as evidenced by your example, but as you know, would also require prior "accredited" training wherein lies the "catch22" for all sides.
    Perhaps adjunct the Ability+Jobs site could be a resource database for physically and mentally challenged individuals to connect with Accredited Training Institutions tied into the US Grant process to help remove the "friction" challenged individuals experience finding both. Win for candidates, trainers and employers.
    A few years ago, I received absolutely no assistance by facilitators (will remain nameless) who work with physically challenged individuals in my attempt to provide "gateway" training and employment for physically challenged individuals for home based job initiatives. Maybe its day has finally come!
    Thanks again, site looks great and I'm eager to participate if I can serve.
    - Nick Lagos
    Hello Nick, I do not know how to find you. Please shoot me an email "info@abilityjobsplus.com" I would like to work with you, if I understand your post correctly.

• Nick Lagos
    Nick Lagos 45 months ago

Thanks again, site looks great and I'm eager to participate if I can serve.

• Richard Hill
    Richard Hill 45 months ago

• Toshi Anzai
    Toshi Anzai 46 months ago

I think this is a wonderful idea that's time has come.