Do You Have What It Takes? Sign Up Now For Early Access!

20 followers

Our Mission

fanmeetr solves a major problem for sports fans. With over 50 million diehard sports fans in the US (and over 4.5 billion worldwide) not only do we want to connect these fans together, but we want to connect an audience with $213bn/yr buying power to brands spending $20bn+/yr marketing to them.

20 followers

Updates (0)

• No Updates

20 followers

Documents (0)

No Documents at this time

Full Pitch

Having validated fanmeetr in my hometown of Charleston, SC, scaling was the most important thing to us. Now, after 6 weeks of launching and 100,000+ organic users, we have validated a viral spread and a need amongst the fan base.

fanmeetr is the mobile app that sports fans use to find, connect and engage with each other – by their favorite teams – and meet at local sports bars on game day.

fanmeetr DIRECTS the users to recommended locations, and provides incentives to them from our main customers. Distributors, sports bars, restaurants and brands all pay fanmeetr for this large audience on our platform. Distributors and venues use the dashboard to see actual customers and increase business. fanmeetr makes it easy for sports fans and alumni to find each other and meet up to share the thrill of the game.

Ask us to prove it. Spend a few minutes to chat with us, and we'll show you how confident we are in our working model.

6 Comments

In Reply

Good work - Saurabh Bhuse Cancel Reply

• Jun Jin
    Jun Jin 1 month ago

Hello,

I am Jun I seek a reliable business partner for a profitable investment. Would make funds available for any good project in your location, for more details and further discussion contact me via email ( junjin20201@gmail.com )

Cheers

• Jun Jin
    Jun Jin 4 months ago

Hello ,

I am Jun Jin Am willing to venture into profitable business with you also willing to deal with you in trust and confidence ...Am an investor keen on investing in lucrative, calculated viable business, either by partnership or as a financier. in Cash, Fixed interest, Shares , Property. I will welcome any profitable business plan/proposal (Long or short term). I will be investing independently.

To proceed, let me have your business plan/proposals ( junjininvestment @ gmail.com )

My details
    Name: JUN JIN
    HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
    23RD FLOOR, ARION COMMERCIAL CENTRE,
    2-12 QUEEN'S ROAD WEST, HONG KONG.

Regards
    Jun Jin

• Robert Andolina
    Robert Andolina 18 months ago

interested to learn more about investing

• Martin Cooper
    Martin Cooper 36 months ago

Hi,

Successful and future-oriented, Arcom Investments LTD makes capital for innovative and future-oriented businesses available.

Our clients investors and borrowers find through our meditation always the right solution for profitable collaborations.

These are usually classic loans or dormant partnerships which becomes to profitable business corporations for years in the financing area.

Our interest is directed on, All type of investment opportunities Therefore, we would be pleased if you contact us and present your projects which you have a funding requirement for.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely

2 GAYTON ROAD
    London
    HA1 2XU
    Tel: +44 (0) 207 962 8256
    Mobil: +44 (0) 742 434 2181
    Fax: +44 (0) 207 138 1054
    E-Mail: martin.cooper@arcom-investments.com
    Web: www.arcom-investments.comwww.startupvalley.com

• Jonathan Loeffler
    Jonathan Loeffler 38 months ago

I am very interested in investing in this shoot me an email. loeffler.jon@gmail.com

• Saurabh Bhuse