Do You Have What It Takes? Sign Up Now For Early Access!

9 followers

Our Mission

GPS-Sports is a sports technology company that has been in business since 2007. We have developed and will market a system that will revolutionize the entire Sporting Industry in receiving, tracking, and analyzing sports data in real time. GPS-Sports technology will change the way we all look at sporting events. GPS-Sports unique technology is a combination of four (4) concepts: •Capturing and Recording Statistical Data (real-time) •Gaming designs with educational components •First Alert Sports Tracker (FAST) •GPS Tracking Systems

9 followers

• veridiano sanchez parreño
  • Dimitar Kolev
  • Larrin Johnson
  • Arunabh Chattopadhyay
  • rhys williams
  • Christian Figueroa
  • Craig Johnson
  • Scott Rains
  • Joydeep Kapur

9 followers

Updates (1)

• GPS-Sports recently unveiled their flagship product, First Alert Sports Tracker (FAST). The company held a Pre-IPO Investors Meeting Tuesday, January 29, 2013 were they received over $100,000 in pledges. GPS-Sports is on track to release the FAST product within the next 24 months.

9 followers

Documents (2)

Accredited Investor status required to view

Full Pitch

Our flagship product is The First Alert Sports Tracker (FAST). FAST is a life saving product which consists of a compression shirt with five sensors that monitors a player’s telemetry information (heart rate, hydration rate, body temp, impact/G-forces etc…). The sensors communicate with a handheld device to help detect dehydration, Concussions, and other sports related injuries. Other ancillary uses of this product includes military and healthcare (Stress Testing).

6 Comments

In Reply

Very valuable - Joydeep Kapur Cancel Reply

• Jun Jin
    Jun Jin 2 months ago

Hello,

I am Jun I seek a reliable business partner for a profitable investment. Would make funds available for any good project in your location, for more details and further discussion contact me via email ( junjin20201@gmail.com )

Cheers

• Jun Jin
    Jun Jin 5 months ago

Hello ,

I am Jun Jin Am willing to venture into profitable business with you also willing to deal with you in trust and confidence ...Am an investor keen on investing in lucrative, calculated viable business, either by partnership or as a financier. in Cash, Fixed interest, Shares , Property. I will welcome any profitable business plan/proposal (Long or short term). I will be investing independently.

To proceed, let me have your business plan/proposals ( junjininvestment @ gmail.com )

My details
    Name: JUN JIN
    HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
    23RD FLOOR, ARION COMMERCIAL CENTRE,
    2-12 QUEEN'S ROAD WEST, HONG KONG.

Regards
    Jun Jin

• Larrin Johnson
    Larrin Johnson 36 months ago

I think you have a awesome idea. How do I invest into your company?

• Martin Cooper
    Martin Cooper 38 months ago

Hi,

Successful and future-oriented, Arcom Investments LTD makes capital for innovative and future-oriented businesses available.

Our clients investors and borrowers find through our meditation always the right solution for profitable collaborations.

These are usually classic loans or dormant partnerships which becomes to profitable business corporations for years in the financing area.

Our interest is directed on, All type of investment opportunities Therefore, we would be pleased if you contact us and present your projects which you have a funding requirement for.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely

2 GAYTON ROAD
    London
    HA1 2XU
    Tel: +44 (0) 207 962 8256
    Mobil: +44 (0) 742 434 2181
    Fax: +44 (0) 207 138 1054
    E-Mail: martin.cooper@arcom-investments.com
    Web: www.arcom-investments.comwww.startupvalley.com

• Charles E. Campbell
    Charles E. Campbell 49 months ago

Great Technology! I will contact you to discuss a collaboration. I hope that you are planning to select high school, college and professional sport teams to test your technology. I look forward to speaking with you.
    Charles E. Campbell