Do You Have What It Takes? Sign Up Now For Early Access!

14 followers

Updates (0)

• No Updates

14 followers

Documents (0)

No Documents at this time

Full Pitch

Right now the music industry online is huge and indie artist currently have to battle with promoting their music to get heard and recognized. We help their music go viral with out all the leg work. We instantly post to their Twitter and Facebook wall from the initial upload. We make it easy so listeners can easy retweet their music and share/listen to the artist music right on their Facebook wall. We cut out the record labels and pay the artist based off of there Unique listens from their music.

13 Comments

In Reply

hi! I am able to finance your project. contact me here is my email atanganadenis@yahoo.fr I'm really serious! - atangana denismy email is wikito12@gmail.com - William Rodriguez Cancel Reply

• Jun Jin
    Jun Jin 3 months ago

Hello,

I am Jun I seek a reliable business partner for a profitable investment. Would make funds available for any good project in your location, for more details and further discussion contact me via email ( junjin20201@gmail.com )

Cheers

• William Rodriguez
    William Rodriguez 6 months ago

My younger brother is involved in the music industry and would actually love the whole concept behind the service you are promoting!I will definetly share this with him. - Shelisa Adamsmy email is wikito12@gmail.com

• William Rodriguez
    William Rodriguez 6 months ago

• William Rodriguez
    William Rodriguez 6 months ago

I am looking to invest. How do I go about it? - Fatima Fofanamy email is wikito12@gmail.com

• William Rodriguez
    William Rodriguez 6 months ago

IF you want more information about the idea or website you can email me at wikito12@gmail.com

• Jun Jin
    Jun Jin 6 months ago

Hello ,

I am Jun Jin Am willing to venture into profitable business with you also willing to deal with you in trust and confidence ...Am an investor keen on investing in lucrative, calculated viable business, either by partnership or as a financier. in Cash, Fixed interest, Shares , Property. I will welcome any profitable business plan/proposal (Long or short term). I will be investing independently.

To proceed, let me have your business plan/proposals ( junjininvestment @ gmail.com )

My details
    Name: JUN JIN
    HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
    23RD FLOOR, ARION COMMERCIAL CENTRE,
    2-12 QUEEN'S ROAD WEST, HONG KONG.

Regards
    Jun Jin

• Fatima Fofana
    Fatima Fofana 37 months ago

I am looking to invest. How do I go about it?

• Martin Cooper
    Martin Cooper 38 months ago

Hi,

Successful and future-oriented, Arcom Investments LTD makes capital for innovative and future-oriented businesses available.

Our clients investors and borrowers find through our meditation always the right solution for profitable collaborations.

These are usually classic loans or dormant partnerships which becomes to profitable business corporations for years in the financing area.

Our interest is directed on, All type of investment opportunities Therefore, we would be pleased if you contact us and present your projects which you have a funding requirement for.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely

• atangana denis
    atangana denis 45 months ago

• Shelisa Adams
    Shelisa Adams 50 months ago

• roberto steven cantu
    roberto steven cantu 59 months ago

this is a great site for artist to promote and share their music

• ShotgunMurda
    ShotgunMurda 59 months ago

"I Listen to music everyday on this site, and it has the best selection of indie and mainstream music. Can't wait to invest. " - you are right.

• Sharlyn Rivera-Rodriguez